About Me

My photo
i own a little vintage shop on the south coast by the sea, or at vintagepersempre.com. im married and we have a beautiful baby girl. i like going for walks on cold sunny days and trashy reality tv. i love small boutiques, markets and big city centers. im slightly dyslexic so you'll have to ignore my poor spelling, and i rarely use capital letters. my music taste is so varied, from country to screamo, oh and musicals. i love song lyrics, pretty photographs and modern art. i have many guilty pleasures and im really not very cool. im obsessed with drawings and tattoos of birds, but im genuinely terrified of real life ones. i guess you can read on to find out more (:

Thursday 8 March 2012

these are beaut.

i absolutely love this type of earing, with the clip...
does anyone know what they are called or where i can find them!?
i keep seeing pictures everywhere but don't know what to search for!
much help needed thank you!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. The dragon ones I've seen on amazon, originally from Alchemy I think. http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&q=dragon+ear+cuff&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=14428742828434166875&sa=X&ei=n8ddT7jbGqeI0AXtn63KDQ&ved=0CGsQ8wIwAQ
    You could also try Etsy, (http://www.etsy.com/listing/90815802/gold-feather-ear-cuff?ref=sr_gallery_18&sref=&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=feather+ear+cuff&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=GB&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade)
    Topshop and Miss Selfidge have started selling some, but they are a bit 'clunky'.
    I've recently got the top of my ear pierced so I can start making my own, like in the first image :)

    ReplyDelete