About Me

My photo
i own a little vintage shop on the south coast by the sea, or at vintagepersempre.com. im married and we have a beautiful baby girl. i like going for walks on cold sunny days and trashy reality tv. i love small boutiques, markets and big city centers. im slightly dyslexic so you'll have to ignore my poor spelling, and i rarely use capital letters. my music taste is so varied, from country to screamo, oh and musicals. i love song lyrics, pretty photographs and modern art. i have many guilty pleasures and im really not very cool. im obsessed with drawings and tattoos of birds, but im genuinely terrified of real life ones. i guess you can read on to find out more (:

Friday 20 April 2012

'you look well nice'


following on from my last post on bird tattoos it reminded me of my insane love for kate nash & especially the song 'birds'

haven't heard it in about a zillion years and.just did a quick youtube and remember EVERY single word.

reminds me of me and my best friend karen about 5 years ago when we did super cool things like learning allll the words from her songs. 
anyways, you may not appreciate it. but its a happy song. plus she's awesome.


'right birds can fly so high,
& they can shit on your head.
yeah they can almost fly into your eye
and make you feel well scared.
but when you look at them
& you see that they're beautiful
thats how i feel about you.
right thats how i feel about you.


she said thanks i like you too
he said cool'

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment